I made this card for the Whimsy Stamps Designer call but got a little late; but I'll still go ahead and submit it just in case...
Here are the rules:
- Anyone from around the world may enter this design call.
- Monthly Guest designers must have their own blogs to share and promote projects featuring Whimy Stamps.
- Enter as many times as you would like.
- It is not necessary, for this particular design call, to use a Whimsy Stamps image, however if you have one, please do.
Monthly Guest Designers will receive free Whimsy Stamps, during their design period, and links on our website to their blog!
To enter the Whimsy Stamps Design Call for January 2009:
- Make a card or scrap book page using at least 3 layers and 3 embellishments with an animal image or Whimsy image
- Post this card on your blog and announce our guest designer call
- Upload a picture of your project on PCP and/or SCS with the tag whimsydesigncalljan09
Stupid that I am I misread it as "exactly 3 layers and 3 embellishments" and it was not until I posted this that I saw it says "at least 3 layers..." :((.
- Stamps: Penny Black "critter party"
- PP and CS: DCWV and Bazzill
- Ms Elizabeth adhesive ribbon, brads, stickers, die cuts, prismacolor pencils, OMS