- Stamps: Hero arts blossom art
- Paper: PTI Crafter’s companion
- Lifestyle crafts sequence EF, spectrum noir markers
January 21, 2013
January 18, 2013
Masked and stamped gingham background in Peeled paint. Sponged around the edges. Colored the image in Spectrum noir markers. The little bird is a sticker. Cut a banner from white CS. Painted it with Inka gold platinum using fingers. Stamped the sentiment and then crumpled it.
- Stamps: Hero Arts Cuckoo, Impression obsession cover a card Gingham
- Paper: PTI, Crafter’s companion
- Inka Gold Platinum, sticker, spectrum noir markers
January 16, 2013
The butterflies are cut using cricut. The background was created by watercoloring with distress inks, then embossing and finally burnishing with inka gold.
- Paper: PTI and TPC
- Distress inks, watercolor brush, inka gold platinum, cricut, SCAL.
January 14, 2013
Can you believe this almost a one layer card?!?!? Sponged the upper half with tumbled glass and the bottom half with Dried marigold. A painter’s tape is very helpful in masking and keeping the card in place while you sponge!
Masked the bottom half and stamped polka dot background. Embossed the bottom half with swirls EF. Sponged lightly on it with spiced marmalade. For the strip, sponged the spiced marmalade directly onto white CS. Colored the image with spectrum noir markers.
- Stamps: Hero Arts Cuckoo
- Paper: PTI and CC
- Swirls EF, distress inks, rhinestone, spectrum noir markers.
January 11, 2013
Another valentine inspiration! Created my own patterned paper by sponging distress inks dried marigold, spiced marmalade and barn door. Then stamp woodgrain background in bar door. I cut out the letters using Cricut but glittered them using the wrong color. Then I’d a light bulb moment – love those! I used the negative of the letter die cut and used it as a stencil. Colored the letters using spectrum noir markers and dotted them with white gel pen!
- Paper: PTI
- Glitter, Cricut, Spectrum noir markers, SCAL.
January 9, 2013
I made two somewhat different cards using the same stamps.
Stamped the image in memento and colored with spectrum noir markers. Sponged the card vase with Spiced marmalade, barn door and broken china. Stamped the border repeatedly with fired brick.
In this card I simply embossed the card base.
- Stamps: Penny Black I love you, Waltzingmouse Wild West borders
- Paper: PTI and Crafter’s companion white
- Spectrum noir markers, Lifestyle crafts Label embossing folder, distress inks – spiced marmalade, barn door, broken china and fired brick.
January 7, 2013
Stamped the background in versamark. Die cut an oval in the card base using nestabilities. Colored the images with spectrum noir markers and popped them up using foam tape.
- Stamps: Technique Tuesday Out of this world
- Paper: PTI and Crafter’s companion white CS
- versamark, memento tuxedo black, distress ink faded jeans, spectrum noir markers.