For the background:
- White emboss ticket stamp on watercolor cardstock
- Sponge various distress ink ink pads on a craft sheet
- Spritz water on the watercolor cardstock till its all wet.
- Press the wet side of the cardstock onto the craft sheet.
- Stamp with herringbone background stamp.
Rest of the card is fairly straightforward. Stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the carousel and balloons. Stamped the sentiment on white cardstock. The carousel is popped on foam dots. The strings for the balloon are hand drawn using a black pen. On and the sentiment – it was in two lines so I cut it out. Yes I was scared but there were no casualties
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Admit One, Impression Obsession Herringbone cover a card
- Watercolor cardstock, distress inks, spectrum noir markers.