I created this anniversary album. It is an altered photo album and there are pages to write about the marriage,etc. and then there’s a page for each year of marriage. On the left you can put a photo, while on the right you can write. Below are the samples:
February 23, 2009
February 17, 2009
Here’s my entry for the caardvarks hearts challenge. I barely managed to post this in time for the challenge; life has been so busy. I wish there were 8 days in a week :) (of course, that implies it would be a 3 day weekend and not a 6 day work week).
- Stamp: SU! Just for fun
- Paper: Bazzill, Wasau
- Silver cord, silver EP, heat gun, cuttlebug textiles embossing folder.
February 4, 2009
I simply love this image! The girl is soooo cute! The sketch is from Taylor’s Cupcake Challenge #51. The DP is from my new DCWV Floral mat stack. I got it for $2 for 100+ sheets at Joann!!! How cool is that :D
SU! Collecting seashells (I think or something like that)Stamp Happen’s Collecting Sea shells (Thanks Anna!)
- Paper: DCWV, Bazzill and Wasau
- Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Stardust stickles, buttons, grosgrain ribbon.
February 2, 2009
This was my first attempt at the faux silk technique.
Stamps: Jolies Fleurs by LAD
Here’s my take on a manly card. Most of my cards are very feminine so I wanted to make something manly. Does it look like it can be given to the men in our life? The outer black frame is popped on dimensionals and the stamped image is clear embossed. I used my gold pen to doodle here and there.
Stamps: Decorative dainties by CTMH
- Paper: Bazzill, Paper and Co., DCWV, Wasau
- Anna Griffin black pigment ink, Stazon black ink, sakura red glitter pen, gold pen, metallix eyelets, pop dots, clear EP.