January 5, 2010

Happy New year!

Wish you all a very happy new year! With the onset of the new year, my mind has been churning thoughts about what my goals would be this year. I remember reading somebody's blog (probably Angie Juda’s) where she was asked  how did she achieve such a demo status. To which she replied that she sets her goals and then starts working towards them. Every month she does an inventory check to see how far she’s along her goals. Yes this advice must’ve been given by myriad many but when you see someone implementing it and being successful at it, you get inspired from it. So inspired from her I decided to have some goals with respect to my crafting this year and announce them publicly so that I’m bound to them.

Here’s what they are:

  1. Make at least 2 cards/papercraft project every week.
  2. Participate in 1 challenge every week.
  3. Do one sewing project every 2 months.
  4. Send one card for publishing every month.
  5. Upload all cards to SCS gallery as well.

How will I account for them? On the last day of every month, I’ll post the stats for each item. :)

Now off I  go to fulfill my goals, so wish me luck! :)

No comments: