November 3, 2008

Short on time

Here are some cards I've made in the past few days; they're all combined in one post as I never got the chance to post them individually. Due to time shortage I'm also lagging behind in viewing all your wonderful creations so I apologize - I'll be there soon.

I've been leaning towards pop-up cards these days; an attempt at doing something different. I just realized that I haven't yet transferred the photos for the other pop-up card that I made. It'll be in the showcase soon!

DSC01492

DSC01496

DSC01503

  • Stamp: Fashion bella, don't know the monkey stamp
  • CS and PP: DCWV and Bazzill
  • Prismacolor pencils, OMS, glitter.

3 comments:

Risa said...

I love your pop-up birthday card, it is delicious! I also love your Bella card and the color combo is awesome!

Carol P said...

I'm addicted to pop up cards!

Here's my birthday cake :)

http://extremecards.blogspot.com/2008/02/sweet-16-birthday-card.html

Carol

Annapurna said...

I love pop-up cards. Your cards are really cute and love the colors.
I tried a flower garden pop-up before. Will have to try some more.