September 13, 2010

More craft fair stuff…

My first craft fair is going to be Nov 6! Yea! Here’s the information for it:

Woodinville Holiday Craft Fair

Woodmore Elementary School

12225 NE 160th St Bothell WA 98011

Nov 6, 2010 9AM-4PM

I’ve been making a lot of stuff for the craft fairs. Here’s a peek at what’s done…

DSC05571

Post-it note holders with mini gel pens. My DH packaged all of these! He made the bag toppers and stapled all of them! Isn’t that sweet of him?!?!

DSC05575

Magnetic message boards with a clothespin magnet and an embellished magnet eacg

DSC05568

Ornament gift card holders

DSC05573

More gift card holders

So you can see I’ve been very busy :) There are more things have done, once I’ve them completed I’ll post the pictures. I’m having so much fun making these things. There are so many things I’d never tried making because they wouldn’t be of use to me but thanks to the craft fair I can try my hand at multitude of things and it is so satisfying to let your mind be free – free to create anything! I think I can spend 24 hours a day making all this stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.. you've made so many gorgeous projects...best of luck at your craft fair! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your projects at Papercraft Star, we're having a big gift certificate drawing right now to celebrate our followers! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html