June 20, 2011

Simply Sketches #5

Note: There were some issues with the scheduler in blogger (yet again!) so this post is late.

Onto the 5th sketch in this series!

SimplySketch5

Here’s my sample. It looks as if I also got inspired by the colors of the sketch but that’s not so SmileI seem to get in a color rut – once I pick a color, I just can’t seem to get out of it. That seemed to be true of Hawaiian Shores! So I figured I would pick something radically different. There were so many colors in my stash which haven’t seen the light of the day but I was a little partial to the orange Smile

IMG_20110619_205055

I cut out the label using cricut and SCAL. The SVG file is from Penny Duncan Creations. Stamped the clock and the sentiment in Brilliance black. Covered the clock face with glossy accents.

  • Stamps: Hero arts Cuckoo
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Orange Zest, Bazzill blue
  • Others: Glossy Accents, Brilliance black ink.

No comments: