December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving cards

I know I know it’s the Christmas season so what am I doing changing everybody’s mood to Thanksgiving (as if I can?!?) Well I never got around to sharing any of the thanksgiving cards I made at the right time. So if you want to pick pace for your Thanksgiving cards next year, here’s some inspiration!

I bought this set, Bountiful Blessings, by There She Goes and I must say it’s probably the best stamp set for thanksgiving – at least the best that I know of. The images are so detailed and they stamp just perfect! I was overjoyed with the stamp set!! I had so much fun coloring these images and this is the stamp set that made me realize that what drew me to card making was the coloring; and for some reason lately I hadn’t done a lot of it. Coloring is so soothing – it almost takes me to another world. Time to buy some images which can be colored! LOL – why does anything and everything lead to extending the shopping list!

So here are all my cards with this set. I just wish the sentiments on this set were a little bigger.

DSC08774 (1000x750)

 

DSC08778

DSC08776

I cut give using my Cricut and Vladimir font. Sponged the edges with Walnut Stain. The “thanks” is from a hero Arts set “Frames and messages”.

DSC08781 (1000x750)

No comments: