May 11, 2014

Mother’s day card

DSC_0898

I used my Zing all the way to make this card. The doily are some SVG files I downloaded from MTCSCAL efiles quite some time back. It was a single doily and with some editing, I created two doily layers out of it. I love how the Zing could cut such an intricate design in PTI 110lb cardstock! Then used Sharpies in Zing to write the greeting and then cut it out too! This was the first time I tried that out and the more I use my Zing the more I love it (and MTC). It did take some trial and errors to get the placement right, but that’s expected. I use the WYSIWIG feature in MTC to write and then cut out the circle. Some pearls and glitter, and the perfect mother’s day card is ready Smile

2 comments:

Deepthi Ganti said...

very nice card :0

Deepthi Ganti said...

Such a nice design :)