I saw this sketch on the Clean and Simple blog and got motivated to make a card on it. The card is pretty simple:
- Stamped the music background in Antique linen distress ink.
- I colored clear rhinestones in three different colors using my spectrum noir markers.
- Using a scale, I marked the line 1/3rd the distance from the right edge. Then I marked the centers for each rhinestone. I did the same for the next two rows.
- Using the marked centers, I glued the rhinestones.
- Cut Happy Birthday using KNK Zing. Adhered it to the card panel using foam tape.
- Covered the sentiment in glossy accents.
Putting intricate images like the sentiment on foam tape requires a lot of patience! Very happy with the card, especially the rhinestones
- Stamps: Impression Obsession cover a card music
- Rhinestones, Glossy accents, spectrum noir markers, KNK Zing