April 20, 2015

More rainbow background

 

 hero Arts Basic Grey Large Petal background, My Sentiments Exactly Anniversary sentiments

I used a similar technique to make this background as I did here. Except that I forgot to wet the cardstock in this case and I like how it turned. You can see defined squares of colors and that’s because the distress ink pads are squares Smile  I white embossed the stamp on the cardstock. Smooshed them on craft-sheet, mist with water and then press the cardstock onto it. If you miss some areas, just press it again. I misted the cardstock a little after doing it to ensure a better coverage. After it dried I squeezed some stickles on the craft sheet and then using my finger spread it onto the cardstock. Pretty simple eh!

  • Stamps: hero Arts Basic Grey Large Petal background, My Sentiments Exactly Anniversary sentiments
  • Distress Inks, white embossing powder, stickles, memento tuxedo black ink

No comments: