June 8, 2015

Flip flop till you drop

Lawn Fawn Life is good

Oh when this stamp set was released and I saw the samples I was drooling over it! So when I got the first chance to buy a stamp set  purchased this and you know what? Every time I wanted to make a card using this set, I would be totally stumped. Just didn’t know what to do with it. Finally a few months later I resolved that I must use this set and I’m glad that I did. For I really like this card!

I sponged the base cardstock with tumbled glass. On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the castle. Then I masked the castle and stamped the dunes. Colored the castle and the dunes. Cut it out and glued it to the base. The pail, flip flops and shells were acolored, cut out and then glued. The sentiment is printed on the cardstock. I wanted to make a birthday card using this set but none of the sentiments in the set were what I was looking for so I made my own. The castle and the dunes are sponged using distress inks – since I didn’t have copics in this color. The rest are colored in copic. Added some stickles to the castle.

Lawn fawn life is good

  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Life is Good
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink and Crafter’s companion
  • Copic Ciao markers, Stickles, Distress Inks.

No comments: