June 28, 2017

Another pop up box card – garden theme

DSC_0476

If you would like to know how to make these pop up box cards without using a die refer to my previous post. They are really easy to make and look so cute!!

For this one, I changed the dimensions a  little bit. In the previous post, the box flaps and the box sides are the same dimensions 2” X 2.5”. In this I changed the box flap to 1.5” X 2.5” and the box sides are 2.5” X 2.5”. I think I liked the original dimensions  better – although this looks good as well.

I used a strip of acetate cardstock to attach the bee so that it looks like it’s hovering above the grass. I colored the images using copics as well as prismacolor pencils. The grass die cut I had cut using my zing sometime back.

A closer look:

DSC_0478 (2)

Supplies: Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome, Copics, Prismacolor pencils, KNK Zing, acetate cardstock, Papertrey ink cardstock.

No comments: