December 15, 2017

Anniversary wishes with Peony Bouquet

39031470732_db68723f38_o (2)

I’ve been having fun cutting the chevron background with Silhouette Portrait 2 (used this design). Here I used the inlaid die cutting technique. I cut the purple glitter paper in chevron and then the antique silver glitter paper also in chevron. In the purple background I fit in pieces from antique silver and vice versa. As a result I was able to get two backgrounds! When I finish the card with the other background will share that as well. It was a lot of fun – I created four card bases using this background!

The peony was stamped using versafine onyx black and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. The leaves were stamped using the distress inks. The sentiment is stamped in black on vellum and then clear embossed.

If you look closely at the envelope (underneath the card), I stamped that too with peonies – in memento yellow ink. Looks really pretty!

Supplies: Altenew Peony bouquet stamps, My Sentiments Exactly Anniversary Innies and Outies stamp set, Misi stampipng tool.

No comments: