January 21, 2008

Card #17 - Criss Cross Card

I first saw the design for this card on SCS by Beate. It looked beautiful and then recently on the "Techniques" forum of SCS I read some discussion on it and it revived my interest to make this card. I've left the central area of the insert blank for any sentiment that I want to put in later. It turned out just like I'd imagined it to be, so I was very pleased!

  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Small flower punch
  • SU! Just for fun stamp set
  • Prismacolor pencils

P.S. I'm off for next couple of days and my next post would be in March! See ya' all then!

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

It looks fantastic! Have a great time! xx

Risa said...

This criss-cross card is awesome Smriti!!!! I love everything about it!
malieta:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love it ,Dawnx

Marlou McAlees said...

what a beautiful card :)

Risa said...

Thank you for your comments Smriti! I hope all is well and I can't wait to see your new creations.
malieta:)

Gail Binette said...

Very pretty Smriti. These colors are fantastic together.

My Paper World said...

Hi Smriti!
Thanks for your comment!
I look forward to seeing some of your new creations soon!
Nicola xx