January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year! It's been a long break and everyday I had this itch to make a card but other things ate away all the time. I didn't want my break to end without a single creation so here I am :). This is based on Nicola's first sketch. I caught onto the card-making fever pretty late and when I did everybody was posting there 1000th sketch. So ever since I saw Nicola's first sketch, I wanted to contribute to it; to be able to claim someday that I've been participating in her challenges since her first sketch :). I like the sound of it! I used my new stacking daisy punch for the flowers.
  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Stacking daisy punch

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!! I love the flowers that you made with your new punch! I would never have thought to use two different colours to make my flower's, I'm going to try that!
Thanks for the inspiration and thanks so much for doing my sketch!

Risa said...

Happy New Year Wishes to you also!
I love your card and the flowers are very pretty!
malieta:)

lauren bergold said...

oh how bright & cheerful this is!