April 7, 2008

Cards for Cancer Survivors

I made these cards for cancer survivors participating in "American Cancer Society Relay for Life " and will be sending them to emmesmom @ SCS who is collecting cards for these participants. If you would like to be a part of it, you can read more about it here. There are 15 totally! The closeup photo that I took was before I added the sentiment. Since I'd make 15 of them I kept it simple. The sentiment was printed on the computer and the inside of the card too. I need to figure out a way to avoid the ugly corners when using a scallop scissors for cutting a polygon. Anybody has any secret recipes for it that they would like to share? Sure it'll cease to be a secret once you share it with me :)
  • Wasau white paper, 140 lb
  • PP: that's a dollar find! 10 for a $1 and I love them!
  • Daisy punch
  • Colored scraps of CS
  • Computer printed sentiment

2 comments:

Annapurna said...

These are just beautiful. Love the colors. What a nice gesture.

My Paper World said...

They are gorgeous! and what a lovely thing to do! xx