October 29, 2008

Long awaited...

Here's a card that I was waiting to make for so long; the first time I saw this image I fell in love with it :). It is SOOOO cute!

DSC01461

Then there's another card that turned out much better that I thought it would, I guess I put all my heart into making it :).

DSC01444

Not sure if you can see the glitter on the card, it's all in the right places!

  • Stamp: I think the flower one if from Great Impressions
  • CS and PP: DCWV, Bazzill
  • Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Stickles Stardust glitter, Adhesive ribbon from Miss Elizabeth (at dollar store).

2 comments:

daysease said...

ooh, very nice!!!

Risa said...

I LOVE your baby card...it is adorable Smriti! Adding dimensionals to the outfit really makes your card pop! The second card is a cutie also:)