December 25, 2008

Embellies storage in a shoebox - Recycle at its best!

Ok, I HAD to give myself a pat on my back when I designed this storage solution for my ribbons and various embellishments.
I took a shoebox and decided to divide it vertically into two "floors". The bottom one consists of same-height boxes which can each have different embellies. The top "floor" has compartments for ribbon. In the middle it has a handle so that you can pick it up and look at the things at the bottom. If you want you can pick out any of the individual boxes at the bottom.
I'm so proud of it . It fulfills my need for storing my ribbons and also organizes all my embellies! AND it is zero cost - all I used was a shoebox, some cardstock and some PP!

DSC01571

DSC01572

DSC01575

The divider in the center can be used to pull out the "tray" to access things at the bottom.

2 comments:

Tina said...

What an awesome idea, very creative.

Renu said...

wow Guria:) very beautiful, what a coincidence that only yesterday i was thinkinh that i have a few sturdy shoe boxes, why not make something:)