September 3, 2009

Kazan’s sketch 34

My affair with Guidelines two continues. I’ve liked almost all the cards I’ve made with it but I’m still waiting for my “Aha!” moment :). Somehow I’ve been unable to beat my imagination. Anyways…this card is based on Kazan’s sketch 34. I wish the red ink in the background would’ve been brighter and the brown, a deeper shade like chocolate brown. That was my imagination. This is my creation; but in the end I like it though its not exactly the image I’d started with.

DSC03656 The sentiment is clear embossed and so is the pattern on the semi-circle as well as the focal image. There’s a tiny rhinestone on the focal image adding that elegant touch.

  • Stamps: PTI Guidelines two, Flourishes Flourished words
  • CS: DCWV and Bazzill
  • Nestabilities, brads, clear EP, rhinestone, white gel pen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is very very beautiful. Your stamp work is amazing. It looks like patterned paper! Great job
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

very pretty!!