August 30, 2009

My handmade light-box

Some time back I’d read on somebody’s blog “There’s a difference between home made and hand made”. Since then I’ve been careful in using the right qualifier :)

So I made a light box; its only functioning as a background provider right now because I don’t have the appropriate lights but still I would say its doing its job! I don’t worry about the light while taking teh photo and later just fix it using Windows photo gallery. I must say the software does an awesome job with just one-click! Look at the photos for yourself.

This is a fusion of Nichole Heady and Becca Feeken style and I love the way it turned out. There are stickles on the centers of the green pendants which are probably not visible in the photo. Guidelines two is my first and only PTI set, when I started making this background today I’d to trash the first attempt and re-start. In my second attempt too it seemed that the images were not aligning exactly. I was so frustrated and regretted buying this set. However, when I finished it I realized that the mis-alignment was not glaring in the eye.

DSC03653

  • Stamps: PTI Guidelines two
  • CS: DCWV and Bazzill
  • Versacolor dark green and orange ink, nestabilties, sheer ribbon, stickles.

No comments: