April 2, 2010

Create Your Own Friday #13 – First timer!

Is there an occasion for which you’ve never made a card? Then now is the time to try it out :). I’ve never made a “Hi” or a general “hello” card in the 2.5 years that I’ve been making cards and whenever I saw people making them I would always wonder what they would do with it. Now, I needed some hi cards so I got busy making them. Luckily I’d a sentiment stamp just right for it! I made three of them with the same stamp but with a little variation in the layout.

DSC04776

 DSC04777

DSC04778

 

I think they all turned our very pretty!

Supplies: Inkadinkado round borders, white EP, clear EP, versacolor green ink, versamark, buttons, grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen, liquid pearls.

1 comment:

PaperDelite said...

Hi Smriti,

Your work is fantastic.Very neat and great choice of colors. You create an amazing end product.

Loved this collection particularly.Very impressive!!