My mom had been looking for a frame with 3 slots for ages (so that she could create a family frame) and every time I saw such a a frame I would think to myself “oh no, I would make a prettier frame for her”. I even told her that I would get her one and it got postponed, it got postponed and it got more postponed…finally I decided to put it on my to-do list and here I am :) Doesn’t it look pretty?!?!
I stamped using black pigment ink and then heat set it. Initially I intended to use my new memento black pad but it didn’t give me a good solid image – maybe it’s good for outline clear stamps and not solid ones. So then I tried my stazon black pad but it seems to be next only to the Sahara dessert when it comes to dryness! Finally I overcame my fear and decided to use my pigment black pad – of course it was too wet for the photo mat which is probably a coated paper. So I heat set it. There’s no guarantee that it wouldn’t smudge – I dare not try it; but then nobody does need to touch the print, it’ll always be behind the glass. I was at a loss of how to add a splash of colors and the prima flowers seemed to fit the bill. And of course, I HAD to use the new rhinestone stickers I got in the dollar bin at Michaels :) I couldn’t believe it that that was for a dollar – they’re beautiful!
Supplies: CTMH decorative dainties, prima flowers, rhinestones, Anna Griffin black ink.