May 13, 2011

One Layer card

Here’s some more love for the Cuckoo stamp set. I simply loved how this card turned out!!

DSC06312

I stamped the clock on white CS. Then I created a mask for it by stamping it on copier paper and cutting it out. I temporarily glued the mask to the image on the cardstock. Then I started stamping my background. I used three of the sentiments from the set and created a pattern that I liked. Then I repeatedly stamped this pattern all over with Sky Blue ink. Next I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I shaded the outline with grey pencil to give it a pop-up effect. Finally I added a rhinestone to the center of the flower, dotted the bottom clock border with liquid pearls and covered the dial as well as the hearts with glossy accents.

  • Stamps: Hero Arts Cuckoo
  • Paper: Papertrey White
  • Others: Brilliance Black ink, Prismacolor pencils, Versacolor Sky Blue ink, Liquid Pearls, Rhinestone, Glossy Accents.

2 comments:

Tee said...

super super cute! love the softly stamped text background!

HappyPlaceJen said...

I enjoy your projects! How do I follow you? ~Jen
cricutcrazed@comcast.net