March 14, 2012

Another gift bag transformation!

After I transformed the Lacoste bag, this t-mobile bag literally begged me to give it a new life! Generous that I am, I put on my thinking cap to see how I could perk up this bag!

tmobile_bag   tmobile_bag_upcycled

I stamped the sentiment using Versamark on PTI Smokey Shadow. Embossed with white embossing powder. Made the flower using wired ribbon. You can see the tutorial here. This was my first time with a glue gun and using the felt as a base was turning out hard to manage so I used a cardstock instead. The flower is really very pretty! I used 3 yards of ribbon for the flower and a 2” circle as the base.

  • Stamps: Hero Arts Cuckoo
  • Paper: PTI Smokey shadow
  • Wired Sheer ribbon, hot glue gun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous...you are getting pro with tis transforming bags business.Just loved the gorgeous bloom

Unknown said...

Lovely gift bag transformations!

I have an award on my blog for you if you would like to accept it :)