March 28, 2012

Liebster award

Chaitali presented me with this beautiful award! Thank you so much Chaitali! It’s so flattering to read that my work inspires her!!

 

 

 

 

Here's what to do on receiving your Award:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
    • did that but once again thanks a bunch Chaitali!
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
    • Check out Chaitali’s blog – she’s an energetic blogger, an explorer and a great crafter! I’m amazed with how many different cards/techniques she’s tried in so little a time!
  3. Copy and paste their blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition!
    • I’m sorry for being a spoil sport here but it’s hard for me :-( Here’s to all the lovely blogs out there!
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

No comments: