July 12, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps– Graphic stamps (Day 4)

Once again I didn’t have any graphic stamps so I picked the one that was closest to the definition of a graphic stamp – one with clean lines.

DSC09890

Wow can’t believe this is the third card I’m using vellum on! The gingham and polka dots were done using background stamps. White embossed the flowers on the vellum. Cut two fine strips from cream CS and adhered it (to basically hide the vellum adhesive).

  • Stamps: Hero Arts Blossom Art (my fave!), WMS Say it Loud(I just got it 2 days back and have already used it on 3 cards!), Impression obsession gingham and CHF polka dots
  • Paper: PTI aqua, vellum, TPC cream and pink
  • White EP, rhinestone, memento black, distress ink worn lipstick and walnut stain.

2 comments:

Super Jen said...

This is a wonderful card. I love your use of the vellum and happy, happy pink. My narrow strips never turn out that straight!

Loly Borda said...

Gorgoeus card!
TFS
Loly Borda