October 2, 2012

Hero Arts Sketch Challenge – a scrap buster!

DSC00483

I used the sketch here. I haven’t submitted it to the contest as I’m not sure if all stamps need to be from HA or not. This sketch is perfect to use up all your scraps! And I got to use the new stamp set that I bought! Eeeeeeeeeks! {insert happy dance here} I went it to this heavenly stamp store in Bellingham – Stamp-a-doodle! If you’re ever in the area, you.must.go.there! It’s such an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G store. Next only to heaven SmileMaybe living here in Redmond, deprived of a good stamp store, I was ecstatic!

I stamped the polka dot background in various colors on the colored CS strips. Sprayed them with the glimmer mist that I made using Inka gold (again a purchase from stamp-a-doodle) and water. Just mix a small amount of inka gold and water in a mister and spray. Stamped the sentiment in black on the yellow strip – touched it up with a black marker and highlighted the “birthday” with glossy accents. Here’s a close-up.

DSC00482

No comments: