October 17, 2012

My first with Inka Gold!

When I was at Stamp-a-doodle in Bellingham I saw some samples using Inka Gold. This was the first time I came across this product and I was so impressed! It comes in a lot of colors so I figured I would give one a try! This is my first card using Inka Gold! I love that metallic look – isn’t it so cool???

DSC00489

I embossed Smokey Shadow CS with Textile CB folder. Rubbed Platinum Inka Gold over it with finger. At the back of the CS I drew a rectangle and then cut it using a craft knife. Stamped the sentiment on a scrap of yellow PP. Adhered it to the card base and the popped the embossed panel on top of it! Simple. Easy. And. Beautiful. I love such cards! I think this metallic look would work great for masculine cards!

2 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Superb effect Smiriti. Love it!!!

Living in La La Land said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!