December 17, 2012

Happy Birthday


This is the first card I'm posting where I've used Spectrum noir markers. They're alcohol markers like Copic but very reasonably priced! So far I've been having fun with them. I haven't used copies so I can't compare but I can tell you that I've no regrets buying these markers. I now own most of the 6 packs.

The flowers are colored using crafter's companion cardstock - I found it to be awesome for coloring. It was so easy to do blending. I was having a hard time blending on PTI CS.

Sending this card to the following challenges:





Supplies: Lifestyle crafts Sequence embossing folder, PTI and CC CS, spectrum noir markers, white embossing powder,HA Blossom arts stamps, flourishes flourished words stamps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colouring ... those flowers just pop off the page! Anita in France :)