December 2, 2007

Card #5

It made sense to make a baby girl card, since I'd already made a baby boy card. I'd been thinking of making this kind of a design for the whole week :). I must say that the Prisma color pencils are awesome! I'd never realized that blending could be that easy. Using these pencils, belnding is so much fun. I'd been looking for OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirit) but since I'd found it in stores I'd been delaying using these stamps thinking that the coloring wouldn't look so good. However, now I'm glad that I didn't wait for the OMS!
When taking the photo, I'd to hold it from the top otherwise it wouldn't give a good view. As you might've figured by now, it has a center opening instead of the traditional style opening.
  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Stamp: SU! Just for fun set and Stazon black ink.
  • Prima color pencils.

1 comment:

Risa said...

Your card is cute and I love working with the Prism's too. You did a great job coloring also!
malieta:)