December 8, 2007

Card #7 - Christmas

This is a super quick card - I'd to make 3 such cards in around 15 minutes and this is the best that I could come up with. I think I cut the white CS too small and it's standing out but I wasn't sure how else I could've merged it. Any suggesions are welcome :) so that I've some ideas when I've to do something like this the next time. I made these for the families that I was volunteering for. Once again Prisma Color pencils are awesome, they really enhance the coloring. Thanks to Gail for that, she was the one who first told me about them.

  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Stamp: SU! Just for fun
  • Prisma Color pencils

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

I think you did a great job in 15 minutes!
The snowman is so cute, and your colouring looks fantastic!

Gail Binette said...

You've gotta know that this snowman is an all time favorite of mine. Great job wtih the coloring toots.