December 2, 2007

Card #6 - Pink and Green

Okay this one is inspired from the last one. I somehow got hooked to that style and that stamp. Once I'd made the previous one, immediately the next day I thought of this design where I would basically use only two colors: pink and green. If you look closely at one of the stamped figures it has a shade of purple on it, that was an accident. I'd intended to use a shade of darker pink so as to stick to my theme of pink and green; but almost by reflex action I picked up purple which was how I'd colored the previous card.

Sometimes it's hard to pinpoint the occassion for the card and hence I've decided to leave such cards without any sentiments and add them later whenever it's time to use them.

  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Stamp: SU! Just for fun.
  • Prisma color pencils.
  • Color markers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations and I love them on this card! It is sweet and so nicely done.
Thanks so much for listing my blog on your site.
Cindy
from www.stampspaperandink.com

My Paper World said...

So pretty! I LOVE these colours together! and the stamp is beautiful too!

Gail Binette said...

Sweet card and lovely color combo.

Risa said...

I love your gate card and the color choice is awesome!
malieta:)