September 9, 2008

An anniversary photo book

This was a project that took considerable time but I was very satisfied with the end result. It was as if my imagination had materialized so there's no satisfaction like that.

This is a book that I made, the left panels are left blank for photos. It is also the project that used the stamp set Anna sent me.

DSC00598 DSC00599

 DSC00600 DSC00601

DSC00602

  • Stamp: Decorative Dainties by CTMH, Flourished Words by Flourishes, Amore number and lowercase by CTMH
  • CS: DCWV
  • Rhinestones, Pigment inks, white gel pen

3 comments:

Annapurna said...

Great job creating that book and beautiful stamping with the different colors. Nice sentiments inside. I like the special one to annoy the best :-)

I am getting the satisfaction you didn't get for sending you this set. Very nice!

Risa said...

Very beautiful journal Smriti! The flourishes and pretty flowers are beautiful. All of the work you put into this journal was well worth the time!

DeeplyDip said...

Hi Smriti
Came to your blog through Renu's. Really enjoyed seeing this creation. Lovely work. Will keep coming back!
Cheers