September 13, 2008

Small gift bag

Now and then I search the SCS gallery to find something interesting to work on and on my latest scourge I came across this beautiful yet simple bag. You can find the instructions here. You can make the bag in probably 2-3 minutes; it's that easy! I stamped the front and the back with the flower from CTMH Decorative Dainties.

DSC00654

Here's how it looks when you open it up:

DSC00659

...and finally a sideways view:

DSC00655

I cut some splits at the top with a knife to thread the ribbon, that makes it easier to close the bag.

  • Stamp: from image swap, CTMH Decorative Dainties
  • CS: DCWV
  • Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Stickles stardust, grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

Annapurna said...

Very nice! I will have to give it a try. I saw a tutorial where it had a flap on the top too.

Off to check out your etsy shop. I will send you some goodies for the cause.

Risa said...

Your gift bag is yummilcious and I love the stamp you used!!

Tina said...

This is just darling.

daysease said...

ooh, love this!!!