July 12, 2009

Another challenge…

No posts for two months and now two in a day :). Wanted to post this as a separate one so that I could link it in the challenge. This is for Friday Sketchers 60. This uses another new item that I bought yesterday – Sizziz Garden Delight alphabet dies!!! They were on sale at Michaels for $10 (originally $150). I’d gone there to buy just an acrylic block but my DH pointed out that there were some Sizzix items on sale and I thought I might just look at them – I’ve never bought any dies except nestabilities. When I saw these alphabet thingies I couldn’t resist and bought two of them – the Funky brush and this one. I’d long wanted ONE such alphabet die set but since they were so expensive, they never went up my wish list. Long story short – here’s the card :). Simply love the dies and the way the card turned out!! It looks much better than I thought it would.

DSC02686

  • Stamp: None
  • Paper: Bazzill, DCWV and patterned paper from K & Co.
  • Sizzix Garden Delight alphabet set, ribbon, prismacolor pencils, white gel pen, piercing needle, pop dots.

No comments: