July 12, 2009

Pink, Yellow and Green

Yes its been a long time since I posted anything – my family was here! We’d lots of fun and I learnt a couple of things from my mom like stitching and crochet –mainly so that I could crochet those little flowers for cards :). Will post their photos soon. Now that everybody’s gone, I’m back to my crafting frenzy. Here’s a card I made with my new (and first) PTI stamps “Guide Lines Two”. Its for the Stamp Something challenge “Pink, Yellow and Green”.

DSC02695I’m not too experienced with stamping using colored ink so I had no idea how yellow would look on pink CS. I guess there’s always a first time. Did you notice the little butterfly charm?!?!? I got a packet of 6 for 20 cents or so :D.

  • Stamp: PTI Guide Lines Two
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Inks: Versacolor canary yellow and fresh green
  • Ribbon, charm, pop dots

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Very pretty! The ribbon and charm you used really sets off your design nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!