August 6, 2009

2S4Y #42

After reading Becca Feeken’s blog I got inspired to make a card with the sentiment as the focal point. She has such beautiful cards with that concept. And I wanted to be all in one soft color. One after the other everything fell into place leading to the creation of this beautiful card. To think of it, the background paper that I used here, whenever I’d looked at it I’d always wondered how in the world am I going to use this! In this card, it seems I couldn’t have used any other :). I printed the sentiment on white CS.

Its based on Kazan’s sketch 42.

sketch 32DSC02938 

  • CS and PP: DCWV, Bazzill and Wasau
  • Rhinestones, flowers, scallop scissors, white gel pen, pop dots, grosgrain ribbon, fiskars lace corner punch.

3 comments:

cnelson said...

lovely!

Latisha said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

this card is lovely - I am a huge fan of Becca's work too - you did a fabulous job with the sketch. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan