August 5, 2009

Friday sketchers 63

I made this card using the sketch for Friday Sketchers 63 challenge. I’d colored this image sometime back when I was trying to see how sponging with inks worked. It had been lying in my stash since and calling out to me every time. This sketch seemed the perfect time to use it.

  Sketch Week _ 63

 

DSC02936 The sentiment is embossed with clear EP and can you see the faux-croc technique on the blue band? Doesn’t it look nice?!?! I’m not much of a technique person, meaning not that I don’t like techniques but that I suck at them! However to my pleasant surprise there didn’t seem to be much that I could mess here.

I’ve been making almost a card every day!! If you don’t know then yeah it’s a lot by my standards :) and this is getting so addictive!

  • Stamp: image from image swap, JustRite stamps
  • PP and CS: DCWV
  • Nestabilities, eyelets, clear EP, versacolor pigments inks, crop-a-dile

No comments: