February 12, 2010

Create Your Own Friday #6 – Buggy!

Call it a buggy or baby carriage or anything else – it’s as sweet with any other name! :) I simply love how it turned out. It’s prettier than I imagined it to be – isn’t it?!?!? Ok time to give the due credit, I got the idea from here. Initially I thought I was inspired from it but after I finished it and looked at my inspiration again – I realized that I’d almost CASE’d it! CASE’d or not – it is cute!

DSC04541 

I used the largest nestabilities circle (large) die to make the frame. I stamped the wheel with versamark using PTI Guidelines two stamp set and then clear embossed. The center is accentuated with liquid pearls.

Supplies: DCWV PP, Wasau CS, PTI Guidelines two, grosgrain ribbon, clear EP, liquid pearls, scallop scissors, nestabilities.

No comments: