February 5, 2010

PTI Emboss resist challenge

I was working on this emboss resist background when I read on Nichole’s blog the new challenge that they’re introducing the technique for today was guess what – emboss resist! So I decided to finish my card and enter it into the challenge which has a deadline of tomorrow morning!! I’m glad I could finish it before that! Here’s the PTI Emboss resist challenge.

I wanted to keep the card simple and highlight the background. The background was made by first stamping the paisleys using Versamark, then embossing with clear EP and finally sponging using green and blue inks.

DSC04539 

Supplies: Jolies Fleurs, prima flowers, dew drop, ribbon, versamark, clear EP, versacolor inks

1 comment:

Tee said...

Love, love the colors...beautiful card..can I have it?? :)