January 26, 2011

Love you!

I was wanting to a make an all out red card for the coming valentine’s day and this is what I came up with. There were lots of configurations for those hearts that were flooding my mind but somehow this one just stuck.

 

DSC05970

Cut the scallop heart at 1.5 inches. Using SCAL I added a letter each to the regular hearts. The Font is calibri and the letter height is 1”. Cut the regular heart at 1.25 inches. Mat the regular heart with the scallop heart. Glue the pointed ends of the hearts L and E to the card and pop up the opposite ends on pop dots. Cut a strip of white CS and stamp sentiment on it. I actually masked a sentiment to stamp just the “you!” part. Glue both ends of the strip and pop the middle on pop dots. Punch the lower corners.

I used the scallop and regular heart SVGs from Penny Duncan Creations. She has an amazing collection of SVGs! I also love to play with my SCAL! It makes everything so easy!

  • Stamps: Hero Arts Cuckoo
  • Paper: PTI
  • Cricut, SCAL, Button

1 comment:

Joan B said...

this is absolutely beautiful!!