June 19, 2008

Another "Girl of the world"

This is another card using the "Girl of the World". I love this one too. She looks so cool!

So I finally bought the plumbing gasket from Home Depot...are you wondering why I'm talking about hardware on my craft blog?? Well I used it for embossing with nestabilities instead of the tan mat! I didn't want to pay the shipping and this was much cheaper than the tan mat.

This is the first time I tried piercing technique and I think it turned out well.

DSC00351

  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Prismacolor pencils, nestabilities, glitter pen, grosgrain ribbon, OMS.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...she's gorgeous! And great coupled with this DP!

daysease said...

love that... the style, the colors, the potential for so many occasions... great job

Risa said...

Oh ....Smriti...your card is adorable!!! I love how you colored her and the DP is beautiful!!!