June 30, 2008

Surprise card!

There are couple of tutorials to make this card. I followed the one @ SCS by Beate. You can see a video tutorial of it here by Dawn. I was kind of sure that when I'll make it the slider will not work properly because that what happens to me most of the time but I was so happy at the end that the slider was working like a charm!! There's a hint of glitter on the image and the PP strips. Since I didn't have a circle punch, I used my nesties to cut the half-moon at the top so that one can pull the slider. Simply love 'em!

DSC00460

DSC00462

  • Stamp: image from image swap @ SCS, Flourished Words from Flourishes
  • CS and PP: DCWV
  • Prismacolor pencils, OMS, stickles.

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

I saw this yesterday on the hero arts blog and decided I should make one sometime. You are fast.

Love the card and colors used.

I always am afraid of making a mistake somewhere along the line too when there is so many instructions.