June 5, 2008

Mojo Monday and Die cuts

DSC00263

Oh how I love it when I can combine more than one challenge into a card - that in itself is a challenge! Here are the two challenges which this card qualifies for:

The image is from "Girls of the World" clipart (popularized by Allison and sent by her too!). I colored her dress with a green glitter pen (while it was still wet my finger ran across it and hence the blemish that you see :( ). I'm lovin' glitter these days! The more the merrier! Now I'm think I should've called my blog "Glitters, etc." (LOL!). The flower is made using a flower punch, shaded with prismacolor pencils and a dew drop as the center. As you can see there's lots of Stardust glitter on the card :). Here's a close-up of the glittery part.

DSC00261

  • Image: Girls of the World clipart
  • CS and PP: DCWV, scraps
  • Green glitter pen, stardust stickles, nestabilities, flower punch, dew drop.

10 comments:

Annapurna said...

How cool is her gown. Great job with the Mojo layout.
You shouldn't fess up to boo boos. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything.

Allison Rankin said...

What a beautiful card...I love her dress! I have been playing with the glitter tonight myself!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Sparkling goodness! She looks ready to hit the town! Thanks for playing my challenge!

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE all the glitter! These little girls are so cute and I love the shading on that flower! Perfect!

Soguesswhat11 said...

Wow, Allison wasnt' kidding, this is off-the-charts ADORABLE!! Love this card!

Risa said...

I love your card Smriti!! Your image is darling and you know I love the Bling!!!
malieta:)

Bev said...

Wonderful card, such an adorable image

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, this is soooo stinkin cute!

Tee said...

Love glitter myself...I too wanted to rename my blog..glitter queen or somethin of that sort..Isn't glitter the most awesome stuff??

I still can't find the streak of imperfection..to me this is perfect...sigh!

Love it

Mrs Mayne said...

That's lovely! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x