June 23, 2008

Half an image

I saw the idea of using half an image on some blog (unfortunately I don't remember which one it's from Lauren Meader's blog) and got very inspired to apply it. I'm very happy with the end result.

DSC00359

There's faux-stitching at the bottom and the top. I think it was a very wise decision of mine to buy the "Jolies Fleur" stamp set. It is sooooo versatile!!! I'm amazed at what all one can do with it. The ribbon was sent by Allison, isn't it fabulous?!?!

  • Stamps: LAD's Jolies Fleur, Flourishes "Flourished Words"
  • CS: DCWV and scraps
  • Stazon black ink, Colorbox black ink, prismacolor pencils, OMS, starduct stickles, dew drop, small flower punch, ribbon, brown marker, push pin.

4 comments:

Annapurna said...

It was on Lauren Meader's blog. You did a great job. Nice colors too!

Risa said...

Your card is very beautiful and I love your idea too!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,great technique,Dawnx

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh it looks just great! Love the colors and that LAD set is one of my faves. Nice job.