January 8, 2010

Create Your Own Fridays #1

 

Yes that’s the new feature I’m going to start with the new year! Every friday will be devoted to a card made by own free will, it could be a sketch of mine or color combination or some technique/tool/etc. I realized that in doing challenges I’d forgotten to let the creative part of my brain go leash-less.

To mark this new feature, I’ve also updated my the look and feel of my blog! How do you like it? I just love the new design!! Since it’s newly updated, if you encounter any glitches let  me know through your comments and I would try to fix it as soon as possible. Till then bear with me :)

Ok coming to my card. In this card I used a new embellishment – ruffled tissue skirt. To create this, all you need is a strip of tissue paper and then pleat it. You could either pleat it by making pleats one by one or you could do what I did – sew a thread through the strip and then pull the thread to form the pleats.

DSC04451

If you make a card using this tissue skirt, then do link it here. I would love to see it!

No comments: