January 25, 2010

Crop your image

That was the challenge in LSC 228 (Limited Supplies Challenge) at SCS. I used my Inkadinkado Patterned birds and bugs set for this and I wanted to decorate the inside as well as the envelope but I’m not sure I was very creative at doing that. Next time!

Rules of the challenge:

  1. Crop an image
  2. Repeat the cropped image on your card at least 3 times (Oops, I’d forgotten this one but looks like I still made it!)
  3. As for embellishments, let's go basic: brads and eyelets only!

DSC04521

DSC04522  It was easy to decide on the colors of this card because there are only so many colored inks that I have :). The circles are popped on dimensionals, I don’t think that got captured in the photo. The dragonfly images are embossed with clear EP.

Supplies: Inkadinkado Patterned birds and bugs stamp set; DCWV, Bazzill and Wasau CS and PP, Versacolor inks, silver brads, scallop scissors, clear EP, nestabilities.

No comments: