January 31, 2010

January 2010 goals

Oh I’m so happy to say that I met all my goals for the month of January:

  1. Make at least 2 cards/papercraft project every week. tick
  2. Participate in 1 challenge every week. tick
  3. Do one sewing project every 2 months – well I’m half way through. Hopefully I should have it finished end of next month {fingers crossed}.
  4. Send one card for publishing every month. tick
  5. Upload all cards to SCS gallery as well. tick

I might change goal (4). I tried to ask myself why I wanted to do it and I really couldn’t come up with a good answer. I myself don’t subscribe to any of the crafts magazine, yet. Sometimes I do read them in the library. So I started to wonder if I should make creations which would be exclusive to a publication and not freely accessible to all. For now I don’t think so. Yes the reward is tempting – getting your name published in the magazine and the material rewards (if any); but I think I will try for excellence right now rather than success :) (as Aamir Khan says in 3 idiots)!

1 comment:

Manisha said...

Smriti, I'm proud of you :)

How have you been? Long time, no hear..